POSITION: Advertising Coordinator
REPORTING TO: HoD Advertising and Fundraising
Are you extremely organised, thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere, and possess a eager eye for element? TEARS Animal Rescue is searching for a devoted and enthusiastic Advertising Coordinator to hitch our dynamic advertising and fundraising staff, serving to to ship on month-to-month advertising, fundraising and occasion campaigns.
You’ll work carefully with the Advertising Lead, offering administrative and challenge assist making certain that month-to-month campaigns transfer effectively by way of every stage, deadlines are met, and the general workflow is optimised. This place is a superb alternative to be taught and develop within the non-profit trade whereas contributing your recent views and power.
- Help the advertising and fundraising staff, offering administrative, customer support and provider assist.
Present marketing campaign assist and visitors administration for all initiatives and advertising outputs.
- Preserve fundraising and advertising standing sheets, file weekly statistical efficiency information and fundraising revenue throughout key campaigns.
- Work with the staff to assist the execution of promoting and fundraising campaigns, and occasions.
- Monitor challenge timelines and guarantee deliverables are met on time.
- Guarantee clear communication and coordination between staff members, suppliers and companions to forestall bottlenecks and delays.
- Preserve and handle the centralised Advertising and Occasions calendar making certain marketing campaign art work, social media graphics, and sponsor-related objects/prizes are delivered upfront, and alignment with advertising and fundraising objectives.
- Have interaction in market analysis to remain knowledgeable about trade developments.
- You’ll function the liaison between marketing campaign companions, sponsors, prospects, and third-party suppliers (generally volunteers), making certain the seamless execution of initiatives, inside finances, together with submit marketing campaign studies.
- Matric is important. Tertiary diploma or diploma in Advertising, Communications, Enterprise, or a associated discipline a bonus.
- Distinctive organisational and time-management expertise.
- Robust writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- understanding of finance and budgeting is vital.
- Skill to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Element-oriented with a problem-solving mindset.
- Eagerness to be taught and a proactive perspective.
- Proficient in Microsoft Workplace suite and Google Docs.
- Familiarity with graphic design instruments, whether or not it is Canva, Adobe Artistic Cloud (reminiscent of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), or different design software program could be a bonus (however not important).
- Flexibility to work Saturdays or Sundays, as required
- Compile submit occasion and finances reconciliation studies.
Please observe as a part of TEARS’ dedication to fostering variety and inclusion in our office, that is an Employment Fairness (EE) appointment. We embrace the rules of EE to create a various and consultant workforce that displays the communities we serve.
To use for this function please ship a overlaying letter and your CV to: email@example.com earlier than 29 February 2024.