JOB DESCRIPTION: Welfare Veterinarian
Location: Western Cape, Sunnydale
Schooling stage: Diploma (registered on the SAVC)
Main animal rescue, rehabilitation, and rehoming non-profit group, TEARS Animal Rescue is on the lookout for a Full-Time Veterinarian Place to hitch our crew.
Working within the welfare sector might be difficult but additionally very rewarding.
At TEARS we give attention to our sufferers in addition to our worker’s wants guaranteeing a very good work-life stability.
When you have a eager curiosity in surgical procedure, animal welfare, high quality care and need to work in a pleasant, relaxed surroundings, that is the place for you.
Now we have a small in-house lab, digital X-rays and using Idexx Lab (exterior) if required obtainable. We go the additional mile for our sufferers and supply the absolute best for his or her care and therapy.
To do that, you’ll need:
- Animal Veterinary Care Duty; together with Veterinary Clinician Care, Veterinary Surgical procedure, Veterinary SOPs to be adhered to always.
- Hospital Drug Inventory, handle inventory ranges and utilization and captured to Vetmaster, Verify right paperwork is getting used, handle communication between shoppers, admin workplace and Shelter workers.
- Husbandry protocol, cleansing & hygiene protocol, make sure the clinic surroundings is as much as good clear requirements.
- Workers Coaching, AWA coaching on a weekly foundation, Up ability potential clinic workers to additional their veterinary information.
- Workers Managerial Points, medicine & meals inventory ranges sufficient in every division, veterinary treatment management by workers.
- Bachelor’s diploma in Veterinary
- SA driver’s license and personal automobile
Ship a masking letter and your CV to email@example.com
Cut-off date for functions: 31 March 2023
When you have not heard again from us inside 14 days your utility has not been profitable.