Do you need to work in wildlife filmmaking?
Begin date: finish June 23
Wildlife Video Officer / Story Researcher / Digicam Operator
Location: The Robert Fuller Gallery Ltd, Thixendale, Malton, North Yorkshire YO17 9LS
Annual wage from £22,000 depending on expertise – Full time. Regular hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. – 28 days vacation entitlement
We have now an thrilling full-time alternative for somebody that has a background in filming and wildlife to hitch our video staff on the Robert Fuller Gallery in Thixendale, North Yorkshire. This function can be diversified, and you’ll be liaising with 6 members of the staff. Roles will embrace researching and clipping storylines, managing media, dealing with digicam equipment, enhancing video content material, filming wildlife.
Robert E Fuller is one in every of Britain’s foremost wildlife artists and filmmakers. A acknowledged authority on wildlife, he recurrently options on TV. His social media following numbers greater than 1.7 million dedicated followers. Robert is understood for his detailed insights into animal behaviour and his sturdy story-telling expertise.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– be extraordinarily educated about wildlife.
– take pleasure in filming wildlife to a excessive normal utilizing skilled grade gear.
– have a watch for a storyline.
– expertise in managing video recordsdata.
– have the ability to produce prime quality edited content material.
– good information of working and organising a variety of digicam gear and microphones.
– Good IT expertise
– Expertise in out of doors work, equivalent to constructing hides and so on.
– Expertise working with Adobe Premiere Professional, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge and so on
– methodical, correct and possess a watch for element.
– work each on their very own unsupervised and with different staff members.
– in a position to comply with present techniques and workflows.
– be match and succesful to hold out bodily work and filming duties.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES
– Wanting by means of uncooked footage and selecting out storylines
– Organising and sorting media recordsdata
– Managing digicam equipment
– Modifying quick video content material
– Helping with constructing of hides and habitat creation
– Filming in distant places
– Sometimes, candidates could have a wildlife associated diploma plus both video, digicam enhancing expertise or a grasp’s diploma in wildlife filmmaking or be exceptionally educated about wildlife and filmmaking
– Full UK driving licence
HOW TO APPLY
Please ship your masking letter & CV by fifteenth June 2023 to victoria.fuller@robertEfuller.com We are going to affirm receipt of utility and if shortlisted you’ll be invited to interview