Hotfix 10 has been launched for Baldur’s Gate 3, and it fixes some annoying points.
To begin with, it corrects a difficulty the place Astarion’s voice wasn’t fairly following what he was purported to say throughout dialogues. Secondly, it makes it so Shadowheart now not will get distracted and now follows together with the remainder of the workforce, as she ought to. The hotfix additionally makes male dwarf barbarian’s footwear now not appear like one thing you’d put in a pie or muffins.
Larian stated it’s nonetheless trying into player-reported points and nonetheless must do extra testing earlier than releasing this hotfix on Mac.
You may look over the notes for hotfix 10 beneath.
- Fastened Shadowheart not following the social gathering.
- Fastened the sliders for eye make-up and tattoo depth not engaged on controllers.
- Fastened a possible crash regarding Vulkan. This solves the DEVICE_LOST error upon minimizing the sport window.
- Fastened a difficulty inflicting a desync between Astarion’s voiced traces and subtitles.
- Participant characters will now not be on literal hearth within the scene with Vlaakith within the crèche.
- Fastened male dwarf barbarians’ footwear, which had been lacking their texture and regarded like huge blueberries.
- The waypoints menu now opens accurately when triggered from the Character Sheet on controllers.
- Fastened objects at all times being picked up as wares after you picked up not less than one as a ware.
- Fastened enemies in Ramazith’s Tower getting caught throughout fight if they’re making an attempt to fly from a decrease flooring to achieve gamers on an higher flooring.