A brand new hotfix is on the market for Baldur’s Gate 3, addressing a number of bugs, visible points and blockers.
One of many points mounted is Gale’s romance scene. Apparently, it was taking part in in what seemed like “some form of black void,” however with Hotfix 11, the “atmosphere is restored.” That is excellent news.
Talking of romance, kissing animations for Astarion are nonetheless tousled, however the growth workforce is at the moment engaged on a repair.
You’ll be able to look over the complete listing of fixes beneath.
- Now you can use soaps encountered in savegames earlier than Patch 4.
- Mounted the sport generally freezing indefinitely after a response to a spell that hits you with a number of projectiles.
- Mounted a crash after utilizing a response that causes an assault in opposition to a lifeless creature.
- Mounted a difficulty inflicting you to get caught in sure dialogues unable to proceed.
- Mounted a blocker that might happen when making an attempt to Lengthy Relaxation.
- Dominated followers will now observe the social gathering as anticipated after loading a savegame.
- Mounted Gale’s romance scene taking part in in what seems to be like a black void.
- Mounted a Darkish Urge flashback unintentionally teleporting you to the Decrease Metropolis.
- The Cursed Skulls in Jannath’s Property at the moment are susceptible to Power and Radiant harm.
- Mounted a difficulty that prevented sure characters from executing their behaviours.
- Mounted residents and refugees in Baldur’s Gate generally jittering in regards to the place or not utilizing their correct animations.
- Mounted some visible artifacts showing at camp in relation to Darkish Urge and Karlach dialogues. This additionally solved the bloodstain underneath Alfira all of a sudden turning into bigger after loading a savegame.
- Wyll and Minthara ought to now correctly kiss a second time with out the necessity to retrigger the dialogue.
- Mounted a difficulty the place a companion’s camp evening dialogue might be changed by a distinct dialogue that could not set off throughout a earlier evening.